Full Mouth Rehabilitation or full mouth reconstruction enhances the facial appearance and improves the beauty of your smile. This includes correcting imperfections in bite position and improving the function and appearance of the teeth. If you have multiple worn out, chipped, broken and/or missing teeth you may benefit from a Full Mouth Rehab Treatment. It involves a series of procedures that are intended at restoring worn out teeth as well as correcting improper occlusion. An improper bite position can cause various neuromuscular disorders and/or neck pain and headache. Correcting the bite position not only enhances the cosmetic appearance but also restores proper function. Full Mouth Rehabilitation creates a smile that is functional, comfortable and beautiful by combining the artistry of Cosmetic Dentistry the science of Neuromuscular Dentistry.
Full mouth rehabilitation may be required to get over some other condition and diseases such as:
- Pain in teeth that seems to move around full mouth or other parts of the mouth.
- Jaw locking problem or feeling limited movement of jaws.
- Feeling congestion or stuffiness in ears.
- Frequent migraines, headaches, facial, and neck or shoulder pain.
- Proceeding to clicking sound or grating from the jaw joints.
Creating a beautiful smile for my patients is extremely satisfying to my team. Full mouth rehabilitation is highly successful with our careful planning and treatment sequencing.